International Health Certificates

In order to travel internationally with your pet, most countries require an official health certificate. International health certificates are completed by USDA-accredited veterinarians and then endorsed by the USDA. At Mill Plain Veterinary Clinic, Dr. Donovan is accredited by the USDA and is happy to provide this service to our existing clients.

Did you know? Preparing for travel to some countries can take months.

Pet Travel to a foreign country can be complex and time consuming. Before you start the process, you will need to know the type of animal traveling, the country of destination, the anticipated date of departure from the U.S., and whether or not the pet will be traveling alone, as cargo, or with a person in the cabin of the plane.

For more information, please visit