Current COVID-19 Protocol
- You will be able to come in with your pets during their scheduled appointments with a few restrictions in place.
- We ask that there are no more than two people coming for the appointment.
- Masks are optional. If you have any symptoms of being sick please stay home.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call us to check in. A staff member will call to let you know we are ready for you to come inside.
- We will continue to take all food and medication refill orders over the phone and have you pick up outside. Technician appointments will also remain curbside.
- If you have any questions regarding these changes please give our office a call. We appreciate your patience as we work through these changes and we are looking forward to seeing you all again!
Also for clients who do not want to travel into the clinic please utilize our Hospital’s Online Pharmacy. This can be a great resource to ensure proper social distancing, but still provide the necessary medications and nutritional products.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation during this time. We are doing our very best to keep every last one of us healthy. You can find any current updates here or on our social media pages! Please reach out with any questions.
- The Mill Plain Veterinary Clinic Team